Sunday

smile sms

It's better to stay away from girls. Only one or two can bring SMILE to your life, remaining will steel your HAPPINESS from your life not


Smiling is infectious,
you catch it like the flu.
when someone smiled at me today,
I started smiling too.
I passed around the corner,
and someone saw my grin.
when he smiled I realized.
I'd passed it on to him!
I thought about that smile,
then I realized it's worth.
a single smile just like mine,
could travel round the Earth


U know what is the largest word in english language. "SmileS" bcoz there is mile between two "S". (S mile S). So
spread smiles everywhere.
Smile is a lnguage of Luv.
Smile is a way to get success,
Smile is to win the hearts.
Smile improves ur personality.
Brush daily.


Let me guess what U R doing...
Reading book?
Na Na!
Listining Music?
Uhu!
Watching TV?
Nah!
Caught U!
Missing me and reading my SMS na.!!
Oh now U R smiling.



Keep the smile,
Leave the tear,
Think of joy,
Forget the fear ,
Hold the laugh,
Leave the pain,
Be jouyous till i sms again




Today I Gave some1 ur cell no.She will be visiting u soon. plz attend her properly. I asked to stay with you
forever. Her name is SMILE...



After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...One drop of dew on the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...So
keep smiling..........



smile in ease
smile in pain
smile when trouble
pore like rain
smile whn someone hert ur fellings
smiles you know are very hailng


Heart Can Skip Beats 4 a While
Memories can be kept in a file
A desert can replace the Nile
But...
NOthing can stop a smile when ur name appears on my mobile.



happiness is a perfume u can't spred on others without getting a few drops on urself.
so behappy to make others happy and keep smiling.


You can not hold destiny,you an not hold time,You can not hold HeartBeats,You can not hold Life But You can hold one thing and thats your smile.So Keep Smiling....


SMILE S sets u free M makes u special I increases ur face value. L lifts up ur spirit E erases all ur tension So Smile

No comments: