Monday

LOVE SMS (Five)

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...




The rose speaks of love silently in a language known only to the heart.




What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart.


In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.


A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true


I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!


A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!


Love... I want to hold you close to me and feel our hearts beat as one … forever ....


I love you! From the earth till the moon!


What is a flower without the sun, what is the earth without the sky. What am I without you, that is why I tell you … I love you


Tomorrow there is an other day.A day i'd rather spend with you....without you there is no joy, only pain!


Of all the friends I've ever met. Your the one I won't forget.And if I die before you do I'll go to heaven and wait for you.


Love is forever, only the partners change...


If I would get a rose for every time I think of you, I would spend every day in a rose garden, ... thinking of you


Words however special... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart. xXx


How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow


I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!....


I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life


No comments: