Monday

FUNNY SMS (Three)

Don't feel sad, don't feel glue, Einstein was ugly too !


Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised. My apologies on behalf of the whole world..


E man pays $.2,00 for a $.1,00 item that he needs, a woman pays $.1,00 for $.2,00 item that she does not need.


God created the earth, God created the woods, God created you too, but yes, even God makes mistakes!


Excessive use of alcohol can lead to a pregnancy.


For you I would go as far as the end of the world. Do you promise to stay here ?"


God created the universe, the earth, nature, the eggs, man and saw that it was good and beautiful. God also created woman and thought : ‘I hope she will make herself up’!


How would you like your egg for breakfast.... hard-boiled or impregnated?


HALLO, this is your mobile. There is no particular problem. I just wanted to leave your pocket, want the smell is unbearable!!!


Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now..... sorry I will leave, I can't find a brain.

No comments: