Sunday

love sms 2

I have no regrets i will never regret loving some one because the feeling of love for five minutes is greater than an eternity of hurt.

Men love because they are afraid of themselves, afraid of the loneliness that lives in them, and need some one in whom they can lose themselves, as smoke loses itself in the sky .


Softly de leaves of memory fall,slowly i will gather and pick them all,coz 2day,2morrow and my life is through,i will always cherish knowing someone lyk u


" I was 1ns in pain .i cried and put my tear in da sea and asked the world 2 look 4 it. da day they find will be da day i'll stop loving u.


"You are the love of life,and i'm thnk god that i met you,ill spend the rest of my days just loving you...i love you so much...


I love you are three words i use constantly, cause you mean so much to me, two people in this world, those two people are u and me. we build a bond that no-one else can see. i belong to you and you belong to me


"Special numbers stay in my phone,spl photos stay in my album,spl memories stay in my brain but special relationship like urs stay in my heart..
"


My love for you is true and will never change .. during the time that passes by .. are you happy with over love .. honey? but for me very much!!!


Dont only be close to someone who makes u happy.be close to someone who cant be happy without u.it makes alot of difference .


("v") ("v") ("v")
'v' 'v' 'v'
("v") ("v") ("v")
'v' 'v' 'v'
("v") ("v") ("v")
'v' 'v' 'v'
I love YOU !!!


love is not about finding the right person,but creating a right relationship.its not about how much love u have in the beginning but how much love u build till the end!!!

i have a pen ,the pen is blue
i have a love the love is u
the pen was broken
the ink was dry
my love never die....!!!!


5 Lovable
words- "I
am alone
without u",
4 pleasant
words- "I
care 4 u",
3 sweet
words- "i
like u",
2 special
words
"Miss U",
1 important
word- "U"


She's da one who broke my heart...
She's da reason why my world fell apart....
She's da one who makes me cry.....
Yet I still luv her....n I don't no why.....
sea full of water, sky full of
star's tree full of leaf's
garden full of flower's
But i think my haret
full of you


Messages are not for time pass
They silently say that I'm thinking of "U" right now
& also making "U" & think of ME 4 a moment DASH
Gateway of memories will never close. How much i miss u no one knows. Days will in years & i will remember u in my silent tears .


I want to share everything with you, your sadness, your happy moments, every single second of the day.


Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....
Sometimes
myHEART asks:
Why I miss you?
Why I like you?
Why I SMS you?
Then my mind answered,
Its bcoz..
"sweet" people NEED more CARE!:


DO U want 2 know how much I Love U,ASK the Butterflies flying in at the river bank, un4tunatly they can't talk 2 U but their Beautiful colors will tell U thousand words. I MISS U



If people came with labels, yours would say:
100 % PURE,
25% loving,
25% caring,
25% smart,
25% loyal,
COLOUR: cheerful,
SIZE: huggable,
TYPE: one of a kind!!!


My love 4u is unconditional
My love 4u is real
My love 4u is something
so incredible to feel


Holding u on those summer nights
Feeling ur soft kiss with the sun
My love for u is something
that never once had to be won
I love u with the passing days
and with those we have not seen
ur the one in all my thoughts
in all my living dreams
ur the one whose hand is in mine
Whose lips I can't ignore
u are my life, my world, my love
ur all that I adore.


I awake each day with a smile
& greet it with a laugh;
The world is a treasure to me
Because of u.
Every time I think of something sad,
I replace the thought- with u!
My mind is instantly changed
& my heart is filled with gladness.
Every breath I take is meant for u,
I live this life surrounded in joy
& I bathe in the promise of ur love,
My soul belongs to u.
Each time I see something beautiful
I want to take it and bring it to u;
My life has so much meaning now
All because of u.




love is the name,kiss is the game forget the name lets play the game By fiz
Kiss Me In The Light..Lov
Kiss Me In The Light..Love Me In the Dark..Hold Me 'till The End.And I Promise I won't Break Your Heart




A Kiss is alovely trick designed by nature , to stop speech whaen words become superfluous. By Sagir



If u read,u owe me a HUG,
if u delete,u Owe me a kiss,
if u save,u owe me a DATE,
if u return txt msg 2 me,
u OWE me All,
bt if u ignore,
U r MINe!
So wat will U do?

No comments: