Sunday

kiss sms

A kiss is special thing that you can cant take without giving, and you cant give without taking.




When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you."



Will you love me in December as you do in May,Will you love me in the good old fashioned way?When my hair has all turned gray,Will you kiss me then and say,That you love me in December as you do in May?"


"Give me a kiss, and to that kiss a score; Then to that twenty, add a hundred more: A thousand to that hundred: so kiss on, To make that thousand up a million. Treble that million, and when that is done, Let's kiss afresh, as when we first begun."(


Kiss is that thing for which the demand is aways higher than the supply.


Kiss is a bootcamp,of doing something sweet and tasted,that at the end it can drive you to the next step that can build a generation to generation untill generation.


a sweet &loving person like u
needs no message....
,,0*0,,
JUST A
;;"_ _";;
KISS!
;( * ):
_>_.<_



no stars 2 wish,no moon 2 lite n no flowers to smell,just a loneliness 1 waiting 4 ur hot kisses is saying gud nite??


2day i want 2 say usomething....................2 say u.........kiss me and say Goodbye


Kiss is the key of love.Love is the key of marraige.Marraige is the box of children.Children r the problem of Pakistan.To solve this problem.Avoid Kisses..........


I'm a kisser, i kiss people for money, but you are my friend
I ll KISS YOU FOR FREE !!



ur love is like water in the ocean it last forever,
ur kiss is like a remeberable story,couse i always rember it,i love you.


Look under your bed,maybe in ur head, for there i'll plant lot of something called forget me not, here's a most loving kiss coz you are the only one i miss,


never ask 4 a kiss,just take it.
never give a hug,ask 4 it.
never ask do u luv me,first say i luv u.
never say i can't live without u,say i live for u.


A PAGE IS YELLOW IN WHICH U WILL FIND A FELLOW WHO WILL KISS U UNDER THE PILLOW.
LOVE IS BLIND
BE VERY KIND
WHEN I KISS U
PLZ DONT MIND


Smile is the 2nd best thing you can do with your Lips. What is first thing? (Guess karo) ..??.. (Answer is "KISS").


TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive... 03212126457 roma khan
Whats live ? Live is love. Whats love ? Love is kissing. Whats kissing ? Come here and I show


u could kiss me, hold me, & vow ur love so true, but no matter what u do,
I'll never get enough of u.
love is heat
which is very sweet
love is incomplete
till 2 lips meet.


The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning due may kiss the grass but
you my friend may kiss my lips!! sbu
If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not to kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of the doubt.
The moment eternal - just that and no more -
When ecstasy's utmost we clutch at the core
While cheeks burn, arms open, eyes shut, and lips meet!



A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- Ingrid Bergman
"Where should one use perfume?"
a young woman asked.
"Wherever one wants to be kissed,"

No comments: