Monday

FUNNY SMS (Two)

20% of the population is now drinking coffee, 60% is having sex, 19% is watching television and one yokel is now holding his mobile in his hand


Are these your eyes, I found them between my brests!


A woman likes to have four animals in the house: a jaguar in front of the doorway, a fox in the closet, a bull in bed, and a numbskulll to pay for this all.


At this moment i have a déjà vu and a loss of memory at the same time. I thin I have forgotten this before.


Be friendly with your kids, they choose your home when you are old!


BEEB! Send this message to 5 of your friends and you will have unbelieveble sex tonight! If you break this chain, you'll never have multiple orgasm again!


Be nice to the ones who smoke.. every cigarette migh be their last.


Birdy birdy in the sky, left a poopie in my eye. Me don't care, me don't cry, me just happy that a cow can't fly!!


Braindetector activated, calibrating, now searching.........still searching......get a good grip of your mobile....still searching.......no brains found.


Do not disturb, I am enough disturbed as it is . . .


Did I not see you yesterday at the mall, with a grey jacket? No? O, than it was a rubbish bag after all! .

No comments: