Sunday

good morning sms3

The breeze has awakened the earth, and sun has coloured our world. The birds have added melody to the morning & I hope I am not late to wish you Gud Morning



The more u count ur blessings, the more blessings u will have, to count! I always do, and I count u as the nicest blessing! God Bless u each day! Good Morning! Have a nice day!


Faith makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, Love makes everything beautiful. May u have all the three as u begin each day. Gud Morning


Happiness keeps u Sweet; Trials Make u Strong; Sorrows keep u Human; Failure makes u Humble; Success keeps u glowing & God keeps u going! God Bless U!
A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day


Hi,now i am coming to meet u...in the way of sun light...in the way of sweet breeze...in the way of good wishes...jus to say good morning...


Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day! -



A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a good morning to start your day!



I define good morning sms as de way of asking how was ur 9t & de delivery of wishes 4 a brand new day. Good morning.Jan da-Chiz.



()",,"() when u
( 'o' ) need a friend
(")==(")=======
pull this rope.¤¤coz i m..
()"""() always at
( 'o', ) d other end.
=========(")=(") Gud mrng.




$ <)".".'(> $
$ ( ._o)."."(> $
$ /'-==(o_. ) $
==(,,)(,,)(,,)(,,)==
Life Looks Cute & Beautiful With a FRIEND Like You...Good day



The more u count ur blessings, the more blessings u will have, to count! I always do, and I count u as the nicest blessing! God Bless u each day!
Good Morning! Have a nice day!

No comments: