Sunday

instultive sms

U r very special 4 me.always u should be safe my dear.i cant b with u al da times.so please b careful whenever u jump from tree to tree....;-)


I'm tired of da security guard interogatin me abt da monkey dat escaped from da zoo. I think u better hide!




A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ~ !@ # $%^&*
Thank God All Boutons Of My Cell r Fine.
Sorry 2 Distrb u




In your life 4 thing come anytime:
1 LOVE
2 FRIENDSHIP (
3 MONEY
4 ?????????
"SUSU"
So do it be4 sleep it can come at any time.




hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet

Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do More,Demand Less,Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday..

No comments: