Monday

FUNNY SMS (Four)

I am a killer,I kill people for money.....But because you are my friend,I'll kill you for nothing!


I am not your type ... I am not inflatable.


I am not stupid, I am blond!!! B - L - O - N - T


I like to compare you with a nice cold glass of beer, beautiful colour, perfect taste, really perfect and when the glass is empty i just take the next one!


I know why I am single, my parents-in-law were not able to have kids...


I once sniffed Coke, but the icecubes blocked my nostrils...


If you have picture where you look old, keep them. In twenty years you can prove that you have not changed a bit.


If being ugly would hurt, you would be in pain all day long.


If you really ressemble the picture on your ID, you are not fit enough to travel.


It is charming, incredibly handsome, extremely good, well shaped, horny,an animal in bed and it knows one French word ... MOI!!


Ik would like to be a volcano... smoke all day and people say ... look he is working!


In case of fire read this message.....................................I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!


It is charming, incredibly handsome, extremely good, well shaped, horny,an animal in bed and it knows one French word ... MOI!!


Love me or leave me. Hey,where is everybody going ???


Mobile sex: push 1 for oral, 2 for anal, 3 for normal, 4 for a trio, 5 for SM and for everything ... dial my number!


My feelings for you are like the sea. " Wild and romantic ? " "No, they make me sick."


My mother in law walks five miles every day, I wonder where she is at this moment...

Opticians bend your the rims/frames of your glasses for they are too polite to say that your ears are in the wrong place.


One out of four people is a chinese. If your father, your mother and your brother are not Chinese, it must be you.



No comments: