Monday

LOVE SMS (Three)

The words are easy when the language is LOVE !


You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.


There is somebody in the world. Diferent from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so.


I love three things: the sun, the moon and you, the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.


i love the 'y'
i love the 'u'
i love the 'o'
put them together
and i love 'you'


Where ever you're going, I'm going your way !

For the world you are somebody, but for somebody, you are the world! Lots of love, Somebody.


The first time we kissed, I closed my eyes, He closed his eyes, and then....… WE MISSED!

Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!


Ferrari's are red, Lambo's are blue... but I am as happy in a mini with you.

No comments: