Monday

FUNNY SMS (Five)

Read in a hospital... The psychiatrist may not be disturbed


Scientists in the US proved that people who do not perform well in bed and who have difficulties to come hold their mobile in their right hand ..................


roses are red, violets are blue, frankenstein is ugly but what the hell happened to you????


roses are red, violets are blue, most poems ryhm, but this one doesn't...


Smoking is allowed in this area, blowing not!


The more I learn the more I get to know, the more I know the more I forget, the more I forget the less I know, so why should I be learning??


This cat, is cat, a cat, good cat, way cat, to cat, keep cat, a cat, idiot cat, busy cat, for cat, 20 cat, seconds cat! Now read it all without the word cat!


The one who digs a hole for someone else, is sweating blood !


They dropped your name, can you pick it up ?


This is your boss: "You are allowed to read the newspaper during the working hours and do certainly not miss the job adds."


This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly.


This sms can only be read by someone SEXY:...try again...again...maybe you are just not sexy?...one more time...hey don't force it ugly!!!


We will now upgrade your brain.......Please wait........Searching.......Searching.......Still searching........Sorry, no brain found !!!


Those beautiful eyes, that incredible body, such a brain, a sexy mouth, nice smile .... but that is enough about me, tell me how you are?


We cannot grant you a life insurance policy because you are already 102 years old. "I do not understand. It is proven statistically that at that age only few people die."


What he want, I do not want ... What I want, he does not want ... What we want, is not allowed!


When I was a dog, and you were a flower, I walked over you and gave you a shower!!


You got STYLE... You got SEX-APPEAL... You got the BRAINS... and you sure as hell got the BODY....WAIT!!!!!...SORRY....wrong number


You are an unwanted child. Your parents paid the medical expenses for your birth with their accident insurance.


You are never too blond to learn !!!



No comments: