Sunday

FRIENDSHIP SMS 2

If I were 2 be anything in this world?. Id be UR tears!!!? So, I can be conceived in UR heart, born in UR eyes, live on UR cheeks & die on UR lips


A special friend is rare indeed, its God grace 4 good deeds, yes, perfect friends r very few, I m so lucky 4 having U.

When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is Ur wish 4 2day? I said : please take special care of the person reading this SMS !!!!!!!

Time might lead me 2 nowhere & faith might break in2 pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life's journey we became FRIENDS!


A memory lasts 4ever, & never does it die.

True friends stay 2gether & never say good bye.


I have seen angels in the sky? I have seen snowfall in July? I have seen things U only imagine 2 see? But I haven't seen anything sweeter than U.


If U need a friend & there R a hundred steps between us, U can take the 1st step 2 get near me & I will take all 99 step 2 be there 4 U.


Never 4get old friends. They R hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... I get BETTER, U get OLDER.


The test of friendship doesn't comes when U R 2GethEr. It comes when U Part ways & U Realize that despite the distance, the friendship is still there...

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U 4get but how U 4give, Not how U listen but how U Understand&, Not what U see but how U feel, & not how U Let Go but how U hold on!!!

No comments: