Sunday

FRIENDSHIP SMS 1

Love me but, leave me not,
Kiss me but, miss me not,
Hit me but, hate me not,
Remember me but, 4get me not.


Roses can shy, Rivers can dry,
U can 4get me, How can I ?
Day's by day's week depart,
Week's by week's month depart,
Month's by month year depart,
But my friendship with U will never depart.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need U. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with U will never die.

A friend is sweet when its new.
But it is sweeter when its TRUE!
But U know what? Its sweetest when its U.

A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when U have nowhere 2 go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is U.

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss U, Why? I care 4 U, Why? I remember U then my heart answered its simply bcoz U R a sweet friend!!

If I could pull down the rainbow I would write UR name with it & put it back in the sky 2 let everybody know how colourful my life is with a friend like U!!

U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart, U may be out of my reach but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing 2 U but U will always be special 2 me!!


How can U tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship when U exist.

No comments: